Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Baiser Vole Eau de Parfum by Cartier.

 Fragrance Station





Baiser Vole Eau de Parfum by Cartier.

The Cartier perfume baiser vole Eau de parfume was launched in 2011 by the cartier house.  nose behind of this fragrance  Mathilde Laurent. Cartier is vague about the fragrance’s notes, spouting pap about how the fragrance embraces each aspect of the lily: stem, petals, and root. Besides lily, I get hints of neroli, powder, jasmine, and musk.Baiser Volé Eau de Parfum is the most sober form of the fragrance. It shows Baiser Volé’s powdery glamour of deconstructed lilies in a way that makes me long for my own dressing room, satin coverlet, and stack of 1930s movies. It’s beautiful, for sure. But it’s also humorless. Do you know what I mean? To me, real beauty wears a dash of pathos or wit, or it becomes merely decoration. Gorgeous decoration.my opinion for u wear this perfume every day in your life  where ever you are,,the fragrance increase the statement of your life surely.  
Perfume  is available as 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.


Baiser Vole Eau de Parfum by Cartier. Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Nimat ullah

0 comments:

Post a Comment